The health of all of us has top priority, so we would like to inform you about the measures on site with regard to Covid-19:
- Our hotel employees have received extensive training on important hygiene measures and in contact with guests in view of the current situation.
- Our employees are voluntarily tested for Covid-19 regularly.
- YOU can also get tested at our hotel! We will be offering our guests a Covid-19 antigen rapid test service in the hotel for additional charge. Pre-order required!
- Please keep your distance beyond from other people outside your group of visitors in the public areas and the elevator.
- We guarantee that the seminar room is of the appropriate size, so that all participants can sit at least two meters apart from one another.
- To protect everyone, our employees with guest-contact are obliged to wear mouth and nose protection, if they are not vaccinated, tested or recovered. Plexiglass panes are located at the reception for security.
- Sanitizers are provided for free use in the public areas - we ask you to use them. There are enough options for washing hands in the sanitary facilities distributed throughout the house.
- We pay attention to special cleaning measures in the house, but also in the seminar room: handrails, doorknobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are disinfected regularly. Every chair back, table surfaces, door and window handles, as well as remote controls and flipcharts are cleaned and disinfected. After that, the event room will be “sealed” with the special Covid symbol.
► Safety tip: Regular ventilating for approx. 15 minutes significantly reduces the risk of infection. Before the start of the event, the hotel staff will ventilate. We recommend that you ventilate well regularly during your event.
- For a carefree coffee break, the break area with coffee shop character is integrated into the seminar room and in some cases direct access from the seminar room to the outside is possible. We ask you to stick to the agenda discussed with our service staff .
- The COVID-19 prevention concept is available form our COVID-19 officer an can be viewed on request.